A 12 session, comprehensive guide, to a Torah perspective on Marriage. The Match is Made in heaven; it’s up to you to make the marriage!
Why Do Some Marriages Thrive and Other’s Fail?
- Love is the Glue that Holds It All Together
- The Role of Physical Relations in a Marriage (This might be an eye-opener for many people)
- Understanding Emotions — Yours and Your Spouse’s
- Cycles in the Relationship-and how to react to them
- His Needs, Her Needs — “Why in the world does she act that way?”
- The Need to Change — “It’s not my fault; he pushes all my buttons.”
- People Skills l — The Danger of Criticism, Complaints, and Carping
- People Skills 2 —Avoiding Destructive Habits (Why do we fight over such petty things?)
The series is divided into 12 sections.
Each section is about 30 minute long.